Welcome to Clemson, SC! My home for just another 4 months 🙁 I feel like I should be an expert by now about where to go in Clemson after living here for 4 years! Haha. So I wanted to put together some of my favorite places to eat and shop in the Clemson area! Let’s start with where to eat, shall we!
1. The one and only Esso Club! If you have ever been to Clemson, you have probably eaten here. This restaurant is a staple of Clemson. You could order anything on the menu and it’ll be delicious! My favorite thing to get there is the bird dog wrap. If you like chicken, cheese and honey mustard, then you’ll love this!
2. Next up is Tipsy Taco. This chain is mainly in the SC area. If you can’t tell by the name, it’s Mexican food and it’s SO GOOD! Clemson just got one a couple years ago and it stays packed! Mexican food is my favorite and Tipsy Taco is definitely a favorite of mine to go to!
3. Another great place to eat in Clemson is Traditions on the Lake! This restaurant is located in the brand new condo complex, Lakeside Lodge. Anyone is welcome to go to this restaurant and the menu has so many different options it’s hard to choose!
4. Next is Backstreets Pub & Grill! This is the perfect place to eat dinner and grab some drinks. Their food is always really good and the atmosphere is so fun.
5. If you’re looking for a good Breakfast/Brunch place, SunnySide Cafe is your place! They are located in Patrick Square of Clemson which is such a cute little place to check out! Their food is SO good!
6. Lastly for the restaurants is Todaro’s Pizza. This is one of those hole in the wall places that will definitely surprise you! If you’re wanting some good pizza, definitely check it out.
I tried to hit almost every type of food that we have in Clemson! There are definitely WAY more great places to check out as well. Now for shopping, I have 3 boutiques that I check out constantly!
1. All Inspired is such a great boutique if you’re wanting anything orange! They have the cutest clothes and accessories. This would be a great place to get a gift for anyone who loves Clemson!
2. My next favorite place to check out is The Fizz Boutique! They carry so many different brands ranging from Scout, Nora Fleming, Mud Pie and more! They have goodies for every holiday and the cutest clothes as well!
3. Lastly is Emmaline Boutique! They always have game day clothes and regular clothes if you’re just needing a new cute outfit!
These are just a few of my favorite places to check out in Clemson! I love this area so much and the people that comes with it. Clemson will always be home to me, and I am so thankful for the 4 years I have been able to spend here! What are some of your favorite places in Clemson??