Alright, if you haven’t started Christmas shopping yet, don’t panic! Here is another guide to help you shop right from your home! Stockings are so fun and I LOVE filling them with lots of little goodies! They can definitely be hard to shop for though, so I have put together some things for girls, guys and kids!
1. Essence Mascara // This mascara is my favorite! I use it just about every day and love the length it adds to my lashes! Did I mention it’s only $5??
2. Gold Bow Earrings // How cute are these earrings?! Such a great little gift to add to a stocking or paired with another gift!
3. Hair Bands // I have not tried these yet, but Meg loves them! A girl can never have too many hair bands 😉
4. Tree Socks // Dressy and festive! When in doubt, get a guy socks it’s always a hit!
5. Apple Watch Band // This is probably one of my favorite items on here. This gift can be for girls or guys and would be a GREAT stocking stuffer!
6. Simply Modern Cup // My favorite cups but for kids! Love this Minnie Mouse cup, but they have SO many different styles to choose from!
7. Apple Airtag // This may be a gift on someone’s list this year and it’s such a unique item!
8. Crayola Paint Pens // Peyton has these paint pens and I love them! Would make a great gift for a teacher too 😉 The less mess the better haha!
9. Drybar Brush // Another gift I feel like any girl would love!
10. Jenna Stack // All of the accessories from http://www.shopdelightfullydorn.com would make the perfect stocking stuffers! I do love this stack though and how it goes with everything!
11. Lululemon Belt Bag // I have this bag in black and wore it in Disney and it was so great! Not a bad price for Lululemon either!
12. Erase Makeup // I hear such great things about this product! So fun for a stocking!
13. Pocket Wallet // A great gift to add to a guy’s stocking since they’re so hard to shop for, haha!
14. Golf Rangefinder // More on the expensive side, but a golfer would love this!
15. Initial Necklace // I have a necklace just like this and wear it almost every single day!
16. Poppin’ Pipes // Another item I have heard great things about! Meg says it’s the new “fidget toy”, can’t wait to see these show up everyday in my class… 🙂
17. Waterproof Speaker // So I have a waterproof speaker in my shower and it’s one of the best things I have done, haha! Everyone wants to jam in the shower, right?
18. Golfballs // When in doubt, get him golfballs 🙂
19. Toddler Toboggan // How stinkin’ cute!!
20. Burt’s Bees // Everyone loves chapstick, especially in the winter!