As my first year is coming to an end, I thought it would be fun to share with you all some of my most used items in my classroom this year! Most of them are organizational pieces because let me tell ya, they MAKE A DIFFERENCE! They have made my life 100x easier, having these pieces below.
02. // These mesh pouches are what I use for my book baggy’s and they are AMAZING! They have lasted the entire year with each child, which is pretty incredible for 5 & 6 year olds, haha. I also use these to store monthly centers that I keep in my scrapbook storage containers.
06. // I have 4 of these now and debate on buying more. I use them for ELA task cards and Math task cards that the kids can grab for morning work and they love them! I’ve also started using them to store my monthly task cards as well!
07. // These are technically for your face, but they work perfectly for whiteboard erasers! These have also lasted my kiddos all year (very dirty at this point) but super durable! I plan on buying new ones at the beginning of ever year so they’re fresh.
09. // Ahh my mini buckets 🙂 Bucket fillers have probably been my most favorite thing to change out every month. I wasn’t planning on changing them monthly, but did it a few times and I and my kids were so excited that it became a habit, haha. Head over to our instagram to see some of the monthly changes!
10. // These are probably some of my most used supplies! I use these mini velcro dots on EVERYTHING and they hold up so well! So much easier than tape, hot glue, etc.
These are just a few of my every day items I use in the classroom! What is your most used teacher item??