The days are longer, hotter and more FUN! I have made a few recent purchases that are helping me get through the summer days and I thought I would share them with you today! A few weeks back, Tiff shared her Summer Staples with you, and now it’s my turn! Enjoy!
01. Without a Hitch by Mary Hollis Huddleston // Still working on this one! I am the world’s slowest reader because I just don’t have the time to sit down and read. BUT with Peyton spending so much time in the pool this summer, I am having a few moments of alone time to enjoy the sun and read this book! I am almost done with it and still loving every page.
02. American Royals by Katherine McGee // Just purchased this one for when I finish Without A Hitch (pretty ambitious- haha!). This book is the first in it’s series which tells the story of an alternate reality when George Washington takes the crown originally offered to him and follows his descendants who are part of the “House of Washington,” America’s first royal family!
03. Draper James for Sam’s Club Lounge Set // What a SCORE! This lounge set was made specifically for Sam’s Club and comes in at just $20! I got it in both the pink stripes and navy flowered pattern and wear them as pajamas.
04. Three Dots Gauze Top // Coordinating with the gauze shorts listed below! I have this set in pink and blue and is great for those hot summer days out by the pool! So lightweight and washes up well.
05. Three Dots Gauze Shorts // See above!
06. Marley Lilly Monogrammed Baseball Cap // I just got Peyton the kids version of this baseball cap because she loves a good hat! I also love wearing hats at the pool and when I know I’ll be outside all day. This is a VERY cute option!
07. Universal Threads Flutter Short Sleeve Woven Dress // I just got this dress in both the purple and the green and am wearing it as a pool cover-up rather than a dress. Tiff saw it and also bought it in the purple.
08. Neutrogena Wet Skin Kids Spray Sunscreen // Our favorite sunscreen! Trust me when I’ve say we’ve tried them all, and this is our favorite. I am a real weirdo about sunscreen and this one has no smell at all, which I love. I buy it for Peyton and use it for myself too!
09. Universal Threads T-Shirt Dress // Just picked this up at Target last week! Love throwing it on after the pool for a casual day.
10. Neutrogena Wet Skin Kids Sunscreen Stick // I use this sunscreen stick on Peyton’s face and other spots that I want a more concentrated coverage.
11. Joie Crinkle Cutter // My Mom is the fanciest and always cuts her vegetables with this and it has taken me this long to figure out that it’s this contraption that gets that look. I ordered one for myself and am cutting everything in sight with it!
12. Steve Madden Sandals // Surprise, Surprise, another Sam’s Club score… these Steve Madden sandals are just $30 at Sam’s Club! Tiff is so angry because she spent $80 on the exact same pair when they first came out. I bought the rhinestone pair!
13. Two Pack Dollger Retro Cat Eye Sunglasses // I got this two pack of sunglasses for Mother’s Day! I love having both the black and the tortoise to match with different outfits. They are so durable yet I don’t feel bad wearing them in the pool because they’re so affordable! Pictured below!