I feel like parents and grandparents is some of the hardest groups of people to buy for during the holidays. They never REALLY want to say what they want for Christmas. I’ve curated some things below that I love to gift or are gifting to parents or grandparents this year. I truly believe there is something for everyone on this list! Shop along with me below by clicking on the corresponding numbers or the descriptions below. Happy Shopping!
01. Recipe Hand Towel // A couple of years ago, one of my cousins gifted all the other cousins with a kitchen towel printed with our Grandmother’s Famous Chocolate Sheet Cake Recipe. It is one of my favorite gifts I have ever received. It is such a personal, sentimental, yet EASY and won’t break the bank. There are tons of options on Etsy ranging anywhere from $12-$25.
02. Green Tree Candles // Raise your hand if you have a candle lover in your life! I sure do. This is the perfect gift for them. They offer 3 different sizes at all different price points.
03. Corkcicle Stemless Wine Glass // A cute seasonal gift for the wine/cocktail loving parent in your life. I just love this brand. It is so reliable and truly works to keep your drink hot/cold all day long.
04. Pretzel & Pecan Chocolate Truffles // You know I am a Sam’s Club fan! They have great gift sets for Christmas and these cute little truffle canisters are great as a stand alone gift, a hostess gift, or paired with something else!
05. Hickory Farms Gift Box // If you have been around here for any amount of time, you know that I am Hickory Farm’s biggest cheerleader. Everyone makes fun of me but I get so pumped up when I see their pop-up stands at the mall. I love their turkey summer sausage and ALL of their mustards. I think this is such a classic gift, ESPECIALLY with charcuterie being so hot right now.
06. Williams Sonoma Meyer Lemon Kitchen Set // This is something that is always at the top of my Mom’s Christmas list. She is running low and is need of some now. She keeps it in her kitchen and the scent is great!
07. Pine Printed Marin Platter // I love the design on this pattern and could see myself using it so much. It is a great size for family gatherings.
08. Emile Henry Ruffled Loaf Pan // How cute! You know that I love to make Andrew’s Grandmother’s Banana Bread Recipe and this is the perfect loaf pan to do it in. Even buying this as a gift, and baking the bread IN IT, then gifting it with the pan/bread combo would be so special!
09. Le Creuset Rectangle Dish with Platter Lid // How cool is this? I have never seen anything like this before but it is such a great idea. I personally think that for Le Creuset, this comes in at a great price point because it is on a little bit of a sale. A great time to purchase this!
10. Set of 2 Wood Spatulas // I love adding small things like this to gifts to really send them over the top. This would be so cute tied up with a kitchen towel, or with the loaf pan above!
11. Shutterfly Metal Photo Ornament // My Mom is a big Shutterfly fan and is always making us personalized gifts. For every big occasion in our life, it is so special to have a commemorative ornament on the tree complete with a photo!
12. Echo Show 8 // I am thinking about getting one of these for my grandmother! I think these are like the new version of those clocks that everyone used to have that said the time, date, moon phase, and temperatures inside and out! Haha! This thing has it all.It is a clock, a reminder system, you can make grocery lists on it, see the weather, AND video call!
13. Mateo Wood Cheese Knives // To go along with the Hickory Farms set! I think these could match TONS of charcuterie boards with their special stain. A very sweet addition to a gift coming in at a great price of $20!
14. Pottery Barn Merry Organic Hand Towel // These would add such a special touch to help decorate your bathrooms this holiday season! It would be a great gift, even paired with the Williams Sonoma set above!
15. Toastmaster Air Fryer // On a major sale right now! I feel like an air fryer is still an up-and-coming small appliance and the trend is still definitely going strong. It is such a cool thing to learn about and try new things in.
16. Plastic Christmas Tree Serving Dish // Last but certainly not least, I had to include this cute plastic Christmas tree dish from Target! Fill this up with some candy, or homemade peppermint bark (recipe coming soon!) and tie a big ole’ bow around it and BOOM! YOU. WIN. CHRISTMAS.