Check-in time! How’s that holiday shopping going? I must admit, I am FAR ahead of where I usually am this time of year. I LOVE wrapping presents and just feel like our Christmas decor isn’t complete without presents under the tree!
Today I am sharing a gift guide all about the girls in your life! Whether it be BFF, sister, friend, girlfriend, etc. I hope you can find a gift on this list to help your Christmas shopping this year!
I wanted to go into detail on a few items below too- Happy Shopping!
03. Cake Confidence Cookbook // Does anyone else follow @bakingwithblondie!? I love following along with her cake decorating tutorials. She makes amazing cookies and has the most unique cake flavors. This book is on my list! I think I will genuinely use it to cook out of, but while it’s not in use, it’ll be a beautiful decoration for my built-ins!
08. Rattan Knotted Headbands // I bought this 3-pack of headbands off of Amazon and split them up to accompany three different Christmas presents for different people! It comes out to a really great deal for such a nice addition to a present you already have for someone you just need one more little thing for!
13. Sharpie Gel Pens // Let me explain! I have always had a love for school supplies and would be so pumped to see these pens in my stocking or tied on top of a present. Such a nice little *extra*!
15. Carly Cross Bracelet // I would be remiss if I didn’t include one of our very own pieces from Shop Delightfully Dorn! This piece is by far our best seller. We carry it in both silver and gold and it is priced perfectly for a stocking stuffer!
19. Living Proof Set // Each year I ask for this set for Christmas and year after year it lasts my until *almost* Christmas time! Which is pretty good. This is by far the cheapest you will find these sizes of Living Proof shampoo and conditioner PLUS you get the bonus full-size product that is included. This is a STEAL. One of these bottles alone is $60 at Ulta.