Gift Guide: Amazon
The time is nearing… when we all rush to Amazon and place mass orders of all the Christmas gifts that we have yet to buy! 😉 But seriously, sometimes, Amazon is just the best option for those last minute items.
Today I am sharing a carefully curated gift guide that encompasses some (in my personal opinion) great options for last minute gifts that you can snag REAL QUICK, from Amazon! All of these options arrive before Christmas and I tried to include something for everyone, from the guys and girls all the way down to the little ones!
These gifts are a mix of some of my favorite items that I have purchased from Amazon this year as well as some name brand items that you might not realize are available to you on Amazon (with that very special added bonus of free 2-day shipping)! Is it the best deal? Maybe not. But do you have the 10-day processing time to wait? Also, no. Happy Shopping!
01. // 02. // 03. // 04. // 05. // 06. // 07. // 08. // 09. // 10. // 11. // 12. // 13. // 14. // 15. // 16. // 17. // 18. // 19. // 20.
01. Stainless Steel Fridge Magnets // I bought these quickly on a whim after Peyton started coming home with TONS of art from school. They hold so much weight and are stylish at the same time! A great buy for our family!
02. “Without A Hitch” Book by Mary Hollis Huddleston // You’ve heard me talk about this! I preordered this book back in March and it arrived last week. I am deep into it now and it is such a good read. It would make a great last-minute-gift for the twenty something in your life!
03. Amazon Basics Hobnail Texture Footed Glasses // I also bought these this year and clearly didn’t read that they were plastic when I purchased but was SO pleasantly surprised when they arrived. We use them for lemonade, sweet tea, all the way to margaritas!
04. Connoisseurs Diamond Dazzle Stik // What I use to clean my ring all the time! It is so convenient to travel with too because it’s not really a liquid. It gives a great on-the-go shine.
05. Travel Jewelry Case // My Mom asked for a jewelry travel case for Christmas and i’ve been scoping out the one i’d like to get for her. This one looks like a great size and it arrives before Christmas! PTL for Amazon!
06. Simple Modern Classic Insulated Tumbler (24 oz.) // Tiff’s favorite tumbler! I asked for one for Christmas and I sure to hope there is one under the tree for me!
07. Dash Shaved Ice Maker + Slushie Machine // I bought this actually from Sam’s Club back in the summer and it sat out on our counter and was used daily until I finally had to hide it from Peyton because it just got too cold. She usually just ate the ice plain but sometimes we’d make slushies by adding apple juice or OJ. This was a fun activity AND a treat!
08. Onearf Wine Decanter // Get this for the wine lover in your life, I did! I am not a red wine girl but I hear this is a MUST for letting your wine breathe and making a $5 bottle taste like a $50 bottle!
09. Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer And Hot Air Brush // This is such a cool hair tool AND it’s actually on a sale right now on Amazon! I especially love to use this at the beach to dryand style my hair before dinner.
10. Nora Fleming Wrap It Up Mini // I love the Nora Fleming collection! It is so fun to collect the different themed minis for each holiday or occasion. This red bow is perfect for Christmas but I think could also double for Valentine’s Day!
11. Echo Show 5 // I have been contemplating getting my grandmother one of these for Christmas. It has great features such as large clock face, alarm clock, to-do list reminders, and I love it because I could video call right to it!
12. Melissa & Doug Primary Lacing Beads // At Peyton’s 2-year well-child appointment one of the items on her developmental survey was threading beads onto a string. The thought never occurred to me because I thought she would be too small to handle small beads like that. Then I came across this toy! I think I will purchase this for her stocking so that she can learn this skill. Again, this is a good name brand toy for kids that you might not realize can be found on Amazon! We have many Melissa & Doug items in our house that came from Amazon!
13. LeapFrog Scoop and Learn Ice Cream Cart // The gift I give to ALL the 1-2 year olds in my life. Santa brought this to Peyton last year for Christmas and she still plays with it every single day, a year later. I have brought this to all the toddler birthday parties I have attended this year and it is always a HIT! Especially is you take it out of the packaging and set it up beforehand.
14. Rachael Ray Cucina Hard Anodized Nonstick Cookware Pots and Pans Set // My pots and pans! I registered for this set when we got married, and I just love Rachael Ray! I think this set, coming in at this great price point (especially for this many pieces), would be great for a guy or girl who is maybe just starting out in their own house and learning to cook for the first time.
15. Vaenait Pajama Set // Peyton’s favorite pajamas! They come in Christmas colors too! We have always (for the whole two years of her life) gotten her a Christmas pair of pajamas for her to open on Christmas Eve and wear that night. These would be a great option!
16. GoBe Kids Snack Spinner // This is a snack container and a toy, all in one! It holds small quantities of 5 different snacks and you push the button to get to each snack. A great entertainment for a toddler and really promotes finishing the whole snack!
17. Etens Cocktail Shaker // Everybody needs a cocktail shaker! A great stocking stuffer idea that, again, arrives before Christmas!
18. Swees Leather Apple Watch Band // For the guy in your life! A great option to dress-up your Apple watch.
19. Amazon Blink Mini // We have this blink mini camera in our playroom and I would honestly use it again and again in other areas of our house, even as a baby monitor! It is small and inconspicuous and has two way audio. AND it’s on wale for just $20! I also love that you can see it at any time on your phone. Whereas most baby monitors you have to have a separate device and can only use it in your house.
20. Columbia Men’s TurboDown Jacket // A great name brand item that you can find on Amazon! Could you get it somewhere else cheaper? Maybe. Do you have that kind of time when you are rushing for gifts on December 21? Also no. Haha!