It is officially the week of Christmas! I honestly cannot believe it, December has FLEW by! This is my favorite week to squeeze in as many Christmas activities as possible! Here are some of my favorite things that will for sure get you in the Christmas spirit 🙂
1. Baking Christmas goodies // I have been on a baking kick lately! I have made these Christmas tree cupcakes below and these Christmas light cookies! Megan just shared some of our holiday treats on our last post so be sure to check out those recipes as well!
2. Watching Christmas movies // I have been binging some Christmas movies! I’m going to list some of my favorites that I have watched this year if anyone is on the hunt for a good Christmas movie!
– Operation Christmas Drop: Y’all if you haven’t watched this movie yet, do it now! This was such a great movie with a great story behind it! I would watch this movie on repeat honestly, haha! This is definitely my #1 movie recommendation this year! You can watch it on Netflix!
– A California Christmas: Another heartfelt movie you can find on Netflix! This movie is more on the romance side, but highly recommend!
–Midnight at the Magnolia: This is another romance movie but super cute! This movie is on Netflix as well!
–The Princess Switch (and the second one): I loved these movies! Definitely got some Parent Trap vibes from watching them! Haha. They’re both on Netflix!
–Noelle: I watched this movie last year and loved it! This movie kind of reminded me of Elf (a classic)! This is on Disney+.
3. Gingerbread House Competition // I LOVE a good competition, so this was right up my alley! While I was visiting Sean’s family, Sean and I had an INTENSE gingerbread house competition! His mom posted it on her social media so that it would be judged fairly. It was no surprise who the winner was 😉
4. Hollywild // If you are local or near the Spartanburg area, you have got to check this place out! This is normally a zoo home to some of the Hollywood animal stars! During Christmas time they decorate the entire preserve with lights and decorations that is unbelievable! You can pay extra to drive through the deer park where they have tons of animals that will walk up to your car and you can feed them! We took Peyton last week and she LOVED it! I have never seen someone more calm than this child while feeding the huge animals sticking their head in our window! Haha.
5. Shadracks // This has always been a favorite of mine every year! They moved it to the Equestrian Center in Tryon this year, but I cannot wait to drive down there sometime this week to check out their Christmas lights!
These are just a few of my favorite Christmas activities that ALWAYS put me in the Christmas mood! What are some things you guys like to do during Christmas time?? I love hearing about the fun traditions families do!