Fall is here! The Shop at Delightfully Dorn is FULL of new arrivals for this perfect fall weather. If you’re headed to a football game, or to the pumpkin patch- there’s something for you! Today I wanted to share our entire fall collection here on the blog so that you could access it from this site too. Make sure to read the full post, there’s a special promo code for blog readers at the end! 😉
Click on each corresponding number above to shop!
01. The JoJo Dress // This sweet off-white 3/4 length sleeve dress is perfect to bring you from summer to fall. I am thinking about wearing it in some fall/holiday portraits I have planned for my family (shh, don’t tell Andrew)! Paired with the right pair of booties, it could work for so many different occasions.
02. The Olivia Top // I wore this when we were to the apple orchard a few weeks ago! It is lightweight enough for these lingering summer days, yet screams fall with the gingham print.
03. The Emily Dress // This dress has come to be probably our #1 best seller for TEACHERS! Educators love this dress because it is the perfect length to be bending over talking to children all day, yet still being dressy enough to get by with for work! Our friend also wore it to a bridesmaid brunch and it was perfect for that too- so versatile!
04. The Sophie Top // One of my favorites from the fall collection! I love the material of this top, it holds up SO well in the wash and is the perfect length- not too long, yet not even close to a crop top.
05. The Kathleen Dress // I have fallen in love with the knee-high boot trend and this dress is perfect to pair with just that. Knee high boots and this dress make for the perfect combo. It runs true to size and even has pockets!
06. The Charleston Dress // Such a comfy (yet dressy) dress! It is one of those great winter blues that can carry you though many seasons.
07. The Daisy Top // Another great fall color! This brick colored eyelit top pairs perfectly with jeans. So much room yet runs true to size. My Mom even purchased this top and has been one of her favorites so far this season.
08. The Collins Dress // LOVE the print on this long-sleeve dress! It runs a little short, so I might recommend sizing up, but is another great option to wear with those knee-high boots.
09. The Sadie Top // Gameday top! With the weather getting cooler, I know I will definitely be in pants and this top for the next home game at the end of the month.
10. The Ava Dress // I took this maxi dress with my to Chattanooga and it transitions from day-to-night so wonderfully. The wooden tone on the buttons gives this dress a lot of character. I think this dress could go well with both sandals AND booties.
If you’ve made it to the end of this post, I hope you are headed to The Shop at Delightfully Dorn to start your fall wardrobe shopping with our small business! To help you get started, I would like to share a special promo code, good for 10% off your order! Simply use code READTHEBLOG at checkout to receive your discount. Orders usually ship out next-day. We can’t wait to see you all in these pieces!