Is it too early to start planning for Easter Baskets!? Andrew had a sinus procedure this week and is at home recovering. I’m busy taking care of him but when he sleeps, I am shopping for Easter! I’ve put together some Easter Basket ideas for two year olds and am sharing them with you guys today!
01. 4-pack Easter Pop Fidget Toys // These are such a perfect toy to just throw in the diaper bag that keeps Peyton entertained for the longest time. These Easter themed ones are perfect for an Easter basket!
02. Easter Matching Eggs // I have always seen these eggs and think that Peyton is the perfect age for them this year! I am purchasing on Amazon today!
03. LumiPet Bunny Night Light // Peyton got this last year and it makes a great night light but also a great toy to help her learn her colors!
04. 5-pack Disney Princess Lip Balm // Peyton is OBSESSED with all things chapstick, lipstick, and lipgloss right now. This is a great little set!
05. Love Every Bunny Tee Shirt // I might get this for Peyton to wear leading up to Easter, I just love to theme dress her for school!
06. Smocked Peplum Swimsuit // HOW CUTE? The epitome of a spring suit.
07. Pretend Make-up Kit // In addition to being obsessed with lipstick right now, Peyton always sits with me in the morning when I put my makeup on. This is a great little pretend set for her!
08. Cat & Jack Sandals // These look like the perfect little sandal to go with all her spring dresses!
09. Camelbak Water Bottle // Peyton is very particular about which cup she chooses each morning, heres another one to add to the mix! Bonus points because it’s leak proof!
10. Crayola Ultra-Clean Washable Markers // Our favorite markers! I always get the ultra-clean washable ones because you can clean them off anything with a baby wipe!
11. Natural Bunny Easter Basket // How sweet is this little Easter Basket!? Probably my favorite of all these picks!
12. Encanto Figurine Set // Encanto is all the rage right now! We got Peyton this little set and she loves going through each of the characters and learning their names!
13. Easter Rope Bunny Basket // A great little option for packing up a cute little Easter present for anybody!
I spent some time today getting out a few of our Easter decorations and that big basket in the middle is Peyton’s basket that the Easter Bunny fills each year! Here’s a link to it here if you are in the market for a personalized Easter basket too!