Calling all teachers! Being organized makes my life 100x better as a teacher! Here are my favorite organizational materials I use in the classroom! Seriously some of these I cannot live without.
01. // Zipper Mesh Bags– I use these for just about anything! I mostly use them to organize my center task cards each month.
02. // Plastic Containers– These are what I use for all my closet supply materials! They are the BEST.
03. // Toothbrush Holders– Okay let me explain, haha. I use these to hold their pencils in! This helps them not only keep up with their pencils but keeps them (and me) from jabbing their hands into their pencils as well!
04. // Ikea Bins– These fit perfectly in the cubbies at school and are perfect for holding manipulatives in! They are so cheap too.
05. // Scrapbook Case– I use these to hold all my seasonal/monthly materials! Mostly things for my centers that I change out each month but also throw in any decorations I’ve used that month as well to keep it all together.
06. // Photo Storage– Just like every other teacher, I use these for my task cards! I have a set for ELA and a set for Math. They are so great to use as a morning activity for the students to work on and they love it because they are hands on!
07. // Caddy– These are probably one of the best purchases for my classroom! Each student has one and is what they use to keep all their supplies in. We call them their “toolbox”. They have been so great and all their supplies fit perfectly in it!
09. // Book Bins– Each of my students has their book bin and this is where they keep their journals and their math toolkit!
10. // Sterilite Drawers– I keep these drawers behind my desk and they are such a great size!
11. // Rolling Cart– I have 2 of these and it is just a necessity as a teacher. I use one to keep track of my copies for the week and the other is to hold important papers and such.
You can also find lots more of my favorite teacher items on our Amazon Storefront!