It’s officially time to start picking out our Christmas outfits! I have picked up a few things that I’ve had my eye on and want to help you with all of your Christmas outfits! Our festivities really kick off this weekend and then we’ll be full speed ahead with all things Christmas!
01. Crown & Ivy Ruffle Neck Plaid Top // I picked this up at Belk’s last week and love the pop of pink that it has! Crown & Ivy is actually running a deal right now which is Buy 1, Get 2 FREE! I have several Crown & Ivy pieces in this post, so now would be a great time to grab them while they are on this deal!
02. Journee Collection Telulah Mules // I’ve been watching for these mules to go on sale in the black version, but this red is so perfect for the holidays!
03. Target 3/4 Puff Sleeve Top // I bought this top back in the Fall and it will transition perfectly into the holidays. It is such a good length too!
04. Banana Republic Padded Faux-Suede Headband // I love this color of headband for the holidays, it’s on such a great sale too!
05. Old Navy Speckled Cable-Knit Popcorn Sweater // This sweet pink sweater comes in at 30% off right now, and you can apply your Super Cash if you have it!
06. J. Crew Factory Button-Collar Tunic Sweatshirt // Doesn’t this look so cozy!? I think I might order this for Christmas Day. We travel around to both of our parents house’s and it is a MUST to be comfy during the day.
07. Talbots Tartan Plaid Printed Tote // This tote is 50% off right now! I love bags and also love a theme. I could see myself carrying this for years and years.
08. J. Crew Factory Bows Trouser Socks // Everyone needs fun and festive socks to get them through the holidays!
09. Target Kennedy Ankle Boots // I purchased these shoes back in the beginning of November and they have been my favorite booties I have ever owned. They are just the perfect heel height to “look dressy” but be comfy too!
10. Amazon Velvet Braided Headband // Another great headband option! This one comes from Amazon and can arrive quickly if you need it in a pinch!
11. Kim Rogers Notch Knit Pajama Set // Please excuse me while I go complete grandma on you for a minute. As I type this, I am sitting on my couch in these pajamas. They are SO comfortable, I am not even kidding when I say they are almost a dupe for Tommy John.
12. Crown & Ivy 3/4 Sleeve Icon Peasant Top // I wore this top over the weekend and it is also a great length and silhouette.
13. J. Crew Factory Faux-Fur Pom-Pom Hat // If you are somewhere cold for the holidays, then this hat is for you!
14. Crown & Ivy Solid Quilted Vest // I own this vest in many colors and this color is on my list this year. It is so versatile it could dress up so many outfits!
15. J. Crew Factory Crisscross Slide Slippers // These slippers are on MAJOR sale and are most definitely in style right now. If you are hanging around the house on Christmas, these would pair beautifully with your Kim Rogers pajamas!
16. Loft Shimmer Plaid Tiered Pocket Dress // I snagged this dress on Black Friday at Loft and can’t wait to wear it over and over again this season. It is a great length and I think I will pair it with some higher boots.
17. J. Crew Factory Cream Plaid Scarf // This scarf is on my list too! With these neutral colors, I will be able to wear it with so many outfits.
18. Express Cozy Sweater Shift Dress // If you have some fancier parties to go to this season, I think this would be a great (and cozy!) option!