After Christmas Storage
When do you take down your Christmas decorations? I am usually a leave it up as long as I can get away with it kinda girl, but this year we are leaving for Disney World right after the New Year, so I have sadly started the process today. I have rounded up a few great items that would be PERFECT for storing away your Christmas decor until we get to bring them out next year!
01. // 02. // 03. // 04. // 05. // 06. // 07. // 08. // 09. // 10. // 11. // 12. // 13. // 14.
01. Gift Wrapping Paper Storage Organizer Bag // I love these gift wrap bags! I use the larger plastic one talked about below, but if you need to hang-up your wrap, this is a great option!
02. 7.5′ Premium Christmas Tree Bag // We bought a couple of new trees this year that are 7.5 feet tall. I think I am going to order one of these and see how we like it. I usually just keep the box that it came in, but this might be a better use of space.
03. 2-Pack Christmas Wreath Storage Bag 30″ // Probably the best deal on this whole post are these wreath bags. This is a 2-pack on Amazon for under $10! I need to measure my front door wreaths to make sure, but I will provably be purchasing these.
04. Household Essentials Holiday Dinner Plate Chest // How clever is this!? Instead of having those holiday plates take up room in your kitchen cabinets all year long, you can get them their very own protective “house” to live in while not in season!
05. Christmas Wreath Storage Bag // This is the one pack for the wreath storage bags listed above, it is such a steal to get 2, but if you have just one wreath, this is a great option!
06. Flip-Lid 60-count Ornament Storage Tub // Holds so many ornaments! I love that this is stackable with other tubs and will be protective of your ornaments too.
07. 30″ Canvas Wreath Storage Bag // Another great wreath storage option!
08. Sterilite 60-quart Clear View Underbed Storage Bin // My Mom uses a bin like this to store all of her wrapping supplies. This is perfect for you if the only place you have to store wrapping things is under a bed. It’s short enough to fit under most any bed and it keeps everything together.
09. 30″ Clear Vertical Wrapping Paper Box // ON SALE! I bought this post-Christmas last year and it houses all my wrapping paper. It gives SUCH a cleaner look than having all the rolls lay all over the place and unravel. It’s on sale for just $10 at Target and has been such a good buy for me.
10. 24″ Latching Wreath Storage // A different sized wreath storage option, for the smaller wreaths!
11. Ribbon Storage Box // This looks so cool! It’s a little pricey and a little backordered, but I think it would look very aesthetically pleasing compared to my giant tub of ribbons that give me anxiety.
12. Ornament Storage Cube // Tiff’s Mom uses these! It is my dream to be able to store all of my ornaments like this but with all of the cherished ornaments that have been passed down to us, this just isn’t an option for me right now. This is my goal!
13. Interchangeable Lid Tote Boxes // I always purchase a few of these from Target each year and am constantly working on organizing and appropriately labeling my Christmas decor so that it’s easy to work with the next year. I like to mix and match the lids!
14. Interchangeable Lid Tote Boxes // See note above!
And remember… this post will always be here to refer back to, especially if you are like me and you really don’t want to take down your Christmas decorations until February…
As a matter of fact, all of these things will probably be on sale in February. Haha!